bacula / Management of bacula File Daemon Configuration¶
Configure Bacula file daemon to allow connections from a particular Bacula director, set password credentials, as well as the file daemon name and port that it runs on. Configure the messages that get returned to the director.
/etc/bacula/bacula-fd.conf: bacula: - fdconfig - dirname: bacula-dir - dirpasswd: test1234 - fdname: bacula-fd - fdport: 9102 - messages: bacula-dir = all, !skipped, !restored
fdconfig(name, dirname=None, dirpasswd=None, fdname=None, fdport=None, messages=None)¶
Configure a bacula file daemon
- The name of the director that is allowed to connect to the file daemon.
- The password that the director must use to successfully connect to the file daemon.
- The name of the file daemon
- The port that the file daemon should run on
- Define how and what messages to send to a director.